The research of graduate absorption into the labor market records the market workflow of graduates of an educational organization.
The purpose of this study was to:
- record the employment conditions of TEI Peloponnese graduates,
- investigate their satisfaction of the subject and level of studies,
- analyze job opportunities for graduates (job search time, degree of job satisfaction, etc.)
- map their ideas about creating their own company, and
- record difficulties and roadblocks, factors they encountered in the labor market.
Action’s Budget: 5.781,00€
Contracting Authority: Technological Educational Institute Of Peloponnese
Capacity: Main Contractor
Participating rate: 100%